Healthy Cleans’™ Envirox products are environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-toxic and fragrance free. Envirox uses the cleaning power of hydrogen peroxide (H202) which is a molecule of water with an extra atom of oxygen attached. Not only is it chemical free, it is more effective than traditional bleach and ammonia based cleaners.
We recommend every household use our products
between visits to help maintain a healthy level of
"green" and "clean" in their homes.
Still looking for a few good reasons to go green? Many of the ingredients found in traditional cleaning agents have potentially harmful side effects:
Some things you might not know about H202:
• It is an extremely effective sanitizing agent and cleaner.
• It kills germs more effectively than bleach and ammonia.
• It breaks down into water and oxygen.
- Ammonia: Fatal when swallowed
- Ammonium Hydroxide: Corrosive, irritant
- Bleach: Potentially fatal if ingested
- Chlorine: Number one cause of poisonings in children
- Formaldehyde: Highly toxic; known carcinogen
- Hydrochloric acid: Corrosive, eye and skin irritant
- Hydrochloric bleach: Eye, skin and respiratory tract irritant
- Lye: Severe damage to stomach and esophagus if ingested
- Naphtha: Depresses the central nervous system
- Nitrobenzene: Skin discoloration, shallow breathing, vomiting, and death
- Perchlorethylene: Damages liver, kidney, nervous system
- Petroleum Distillates: Highly flammable; suspected carcinogen
- Phenol: Dangerous; suspected carcinogen; fatal if ingested
- Propylene Glycol: Immunogen; main ingredient in antifreeze, fatal if ingested
- Sodium hypochlorite: Potentially fatal if ingested
- Sodium laurel sulfate: Carcinogen, toxin, genetic mutagen
- Sodium tripolyphosphate: Irritant
- Trichloroethane: Damages liver and kidneys