Many companies claim to be "organic" or green cleaners--and they will charge you additional. However, with Healthy Clean™, green cleaning does not mean expensive cleaning. We provide outstanding value at a price that our competitors cannot match. Here is what you can expect from a Healthy Clean Intensive Clean:
- Cobwebs removed up to 12 feet
- Wall/Room decor and lamp shades wiped/dusted; items lifted and dusted under when possible. Ceiling fans cleaned (height restrictions may apply)
- All furniture dusted; sofa and chairs vacuumed, including the removal of cushions
- All window shades/blinds dusted; blinds spot-cleaned (not responsible for damage blinds); We will not touch draperies.
- Window sills and frames cleaned when accessible
- Entry doors' glass cleaned inside and out, when accessible
- Wall plates, light switches, light fixtures, baseboards, vent surfaces, doors, door frames, and door handles cleaned, when accessible
- Electronics dry-dusted (will not use any product, dry dusted only)
- Wastebaskets emptied
- Floor vacuumed/mopped, including under items easily moved with two hands (no heavy lifting/moving)
- Pet feeding bowls/mats lifted and cleaned under
- Beds made (includes fresh linens if left out) Top bunk beds excluded
- Shower wall, shower pans, tubs, sinks and faucets, and counter tops cleaned, disinfected and shined. (shower caddies and contents are not included)
- Vanity lights cleaned (height restrictions may apply)
- Inside and outside of toilet bowl, base and exterior of tank cleaned, disinfected and shined
- Mirrors cleaned and shined
- Cabinet doors and handles cleaned
- Waste baskets emptied. Exterior cleaned
- Sink and faucets cleaned, disinfected and shined. Sinks must be free of dishes (we do not do dishes)
- Range hood or under built in microwave (where accessible), stove top, range front (and sides if exposed) cleaned and shined
- Control knobs cleaned (removed and cleaned when possible)
- Microwave cleaned and shined inside and out
- Refrigerator front cleaned and shined. Top and sides cleaned if accessible
- Counter tops cleaned, disinfected and shined (small counter top items & small appliances lifted, cleaned and cleaned under)
- Cabinet doors and handles cleaned
- Waste baskets emptied. Exterior cleaned.
NOTE: All cleaning is restricted to accessibility without standing on counter tops, appliances and furniture
- Washer and Dryer front cleaned. Top and sides cleaned if accessible
Upon Request with additional charges:
- Refrigerator cleaned inside. Customer must remove and replace contents
- Large appliances cleaned behind and underneath. Customer must move appliances for accessibility
- Interior oven cleaning. (Self cleaning ovens only)
- Detailed dusting of heavily knick knack's areas (call for details)
- Interior window glass and tracks cleaned. (Height restrictions may apply) Weather permitting
- Professional Carpet Cleaning
* Dusting implies removal of dust only. * Cleaning implies wet rag with product to remove dirt and grime.
Note: Our cleaners will only use Healthy Clean-approved "green" products.
Special Items: Customers that have collectibles, heirlooms or irreplaceable items, we request that they be removed or they may be subject to Healthy Cleans' disclaimer. Please see below.
Disclaimer:Healthy Clean requires its employees to exercise reasonable care in cleaning your home, and Healthy Clean will only pay claims for breakage/damage where Healthy Cleans employees have failed to meet the standard of care of a reasonable person performing the task of cleaning. Please be aware that breakages/damages can occasionally occur even where Healthy Cleans employees were exercising an appropriate level of reasonable care, and in such cases Healthy Clean will not be liable for any breakage/damage.